The Better Think Twice Issue
- Escalator TV huge hit with hungry students
- Anti-immigration politician admits love of Mexican food
- Congress asks America to just take a nap
- The new face (meat) of Carolina Dining Services
What This Family Needs Is Some Christmas Spirit
What This Family Needs is a Gourmet Holiday Cheeseball
- Blank (58%)
- Blank (10.7%)
- Blank (18%)
- Blank (3%)
- Blank (4%)
- Blank (3.3%)
December 2007 Articles
- Center Spread: Chapel Hill - Desert Planet
- Top Ten Ways to Celebrate Hanukkah
- My only other gay friend
would be perfect for you!
- Kanye West disowns hip hop, embraces emo
- Tea drinker burns tongue on first sip, ruins whole cup
- New, experimental taste of southern
hospitality squeezes into kitchens
- Unsustainability dorm in the works
- How the Chinese stole Christmas
- Ask Alli
- Old board games promote violence
- Guitar Hero leads to injuries
- BoUNCe explains 2007: A letter from the editor. Listen to me! I'm Clayton!
- B-ball players given new nicknames
- Gardening with Nora again... Today's flower: Wisteria frutescens
- Mitt Romney clones himself
- The "South Campus" Diet
- X-treme Environmentalism
- GOP: Revolution was un-American
The following is an excerpt from the "I Saw You Section" of BoUNCe's unofficial personals section, which was removed by an angry Ask Alli.
Oh my God! I know we just met and everything, but I have the most fabulous news! I know it's hard for you people to find romance out there, but I have the most amazing friend that I know you'd just adore. One of my best friends, Keith, is gay, too!
You two have so much in common, I'm sure. He'll go on for hours about Idina Menzel's performance in "Wicked", which I assume you loved almost as much as "Rent". And you should see his collection of Diana Ross CDs. You two would have so much to talk about!
Keith is always driving into the city to go to the gay bar. He's there every Saturday night. I'm surprised you haven't met. If you hit it off, maybe you two could carpool there!
He just loves to take me clothes shopping, too. He's always telling me what horrible taste I have. The way you looked disgustedly at my ugg boots the other day, I knew you would be perfect for each other!
I don't usually like to set people up, but I have this feeling that you two would get along perfectly. It's like the time I introduced my two Chinese friends. Xiu was having trouble finding someone her parents would approve of, but they love this guy and now they are throwing her a traditional Chinese wedding! I don't expect lightning to strike twice, but maybe if you're lucky, Keith would be willing to maybe relocate to Massachusetts for you…