Carolina’s staff and faculty can join their colleagues for the 2013 Employee Appreciation Day on Friday, Oct. 18, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Student Union and the Pit. A variety of activities will be available to show how much the University appreciates the year-round efforts of staff and faculty!
- Lunch from 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- UNC Department Fair in the Great Hall of the Student Union
- 25 percent discount at Student Stores (includes Bulls Head books, school supplies, clothing, medical apparel and gifts; excludes textbooks, electronics and RAM Shop)
- Bell Tower Climb (tours at 10:30 and 11:30; sign up at the UNC Visitors’ Center table in the Pit
- Live musical performances in the Pit by Liquid Pleasure at noon and 2 p.m.
- Work Well, Live Well Challenge cards available in the Department Fair
- Walk-in Flu Shot Clinic in Student Union room 2518
- State Health Plan Enrollment Bus on South Road in front of Wendy’s
Employee Appreciation Day is a work-time event with advance approval from your supervisor. In case of rain, outdoor events will be moved to the Underground Lounge in the Student Union
Published October 12, 2013.