Your mobile gateway to Carolina, m.unc.edu, has just added some new features. Now, you can access Carolina through not only your cell phone, but tablets as well.
You can reach the mobile web application by going to m.unc.edu on your web browser on any Internet-enabled mobile device. The site will detect what kind of device you are using and adapt the content to give you the best possible experience. Whether iPhone, Android, iPod Touch, Blackberry, iPad or other tablet, each one gets a look that works best for that device. The mobile web application includes the features listed below:
- New interface for tablets (iPad, etc.)
- Athletics updates and information across all sports
- Campus maps, including maps of residence halls and library locations
- Broader device support across more phones and tablets
- Videos from a variety of campus departments
- Events from events.unc.edu
- Alumni directories search for General Alumni Association members and Kenan-Flagler Business School alumni.
- Search across all modules, including campus directory and maps from the home screen.
Point your device’s browser to m.unc.edu or read more now.