- Hal Levinson, '78, partner at Moore and Van Allen in Charlotte
- Eric Sklut, '80, business owner in Charlotte
- Eli Evans, '58, president emeritus of the Charles H. Revson Foundation in New York, author of The Provincials: A Personal History of Jews in the South, and a 2009 reciepent of an honorary Doctor of Laws degree for achievements in literature, philanthropy and public service.
- Jonathan Fassberg, ’88, president of The Trout Group LLC, New York City..
- Drew Levinson, '82, CBS news correspondent, New York City.
- Kathy Manning, Manning & Associates, PLLC, Greensboro.
- Toby Osofsky, ’03, MBA graduate student, Columbia University, New York.
- Marion Robboy, community leader in Chapel Hill.
- Julie Sheffer, '05, of Charlotte, NC is director of programs for MeckEd.
- Peter W. Schneider, '78, JD '81, is executive vice president and general counsel at Primerica, Atlanta.
- Rhonda Silver of Montclair, N.J. is owner of Gemma Consultants, providing services to non-profits.
- Bernard (Jay) Tanenbaum, of Atlanta, GA is founder and president of Primus Capital LLC.
- Barry S. Turner, '07, an attorney in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Susan Rosenberg Wittenstein, '79, an active community leader in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Lori B. Wittlin, '95, an attorney specializing in federal income tax law.
- Emily Zimmern, executive director of the Levine Museum of the New South, Charlotte.
- Karen Gil, dean, College of Arts and Sciences
- Terry Rhodes, senior associate dean for the arts and humanities, and professor of Music
- Jonathan Hess, director, Carolina Center for Jewish Studies, and professor of Germanic Languages
- Ari Gauss,
North Carolina Hillel
- Hayley Wright '13, student representative
Emeriti Board Members: