This is the course home page. I will post general announcements and record changes I make to the website here. Use the dates as guidelines of what's been added since the last time you visited. Active links on the calendar indicate that lecture summaries have been posted for those dates.
May 4, 2006
- I've provided a link and instructions for a function that can help you form the groups you need for the goodness of fit test in Problem 4. See Hint 4 for that problem in the online Final exam.
April 30, 2006
- It turns out on problem 3 of the final exam that DISEASE=0 actually records whether a case of dengue fever was diagnosed on that day. This is the reverse of our usual coding scheme and is not what I originally told you. I've modified the description of this question accordingly in the final.
- Until I finish the full notes for Lab 13, my crib sheets are posted on line. http://www.unc.edu/courses/2006spring/ecol/145/001/data/lab13/lab13.htm
April 27, 2006
- The final exam is posted. Click on the Assignments link to access it. I'll probably still be tweaking it a little today and tomorrow.
April 20, 2006
- Notes for Lecture 47 (Tuesday, April 11), R Lab Session 11 are posted.
April 17, 2006
- Notes for Lecture 46 (Monday, April 10) are posted.
April 13, 2006
- Assignment 11 is posted and is due Friday, April 21. This is the last homework assignment before the final. The final exam will be posted during the final week of classes and will be due on or before the scheduled date of our final exam (Monday, May 8).
April 10, 2006
- Notes for Lecture 43 (Tuesday, April 4), R Lab Session 11, and Lecture 44 (Wednesday, April 5), R Lab Session 11b, are posted.
April 7, 2006
- Assignment 10 is posted and is due Friday, April 14.
- Notes for Lecture 45 (Friday, April 7) are posted.
April 6, 2006
- Notes for Lecture 39 (Tuesday, March 28), R Lab Session 10 are posted.
April 4, 2006
- As with last week, until I get the notes written up for lab 10 I've placed my own crib sheet from that class on the web site. Go to http://www.unc.edu/courses/2006spring/ecol/145/001/data/lab10/lab10.htm
April 3, 2006
- Notes for Lecture 35 (Tuesday, March 21), R Lab Session 9, Lecture 36 (Wednesday, March 22), and Lecture 37 (Friday, March 24) are posted.
April 1, 2006
- Assignment 9 is posted for your weekend enjoyment and is due Friday, April 7.