PhD student, 2011-present
Department of Environmental Sciences and Engineering
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7400
Room: 14 Rosenau Hall
Phone: (919) 966-1095
· NIEHS Graduate Trainee, The University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill, August 2008 – July 2013
· EPA Student Contractor ORD/NERL/HEASD/EMRB, October 2012 – present
· Estimating Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons from PM2.5, August 2009 – present
· Exposure Estimation of PM2.5 and Diesel Exhaust Particles, July 2011 – present
· Undergraduate Researcher, The University of Arizona, 2007 May – July
· Internship at University of Arkansas for Medical Science (UAMS), 2006 May – August
· Jeanette M. Reyes and Marc L. Serre. An LUR/BME Framework to Estimate PM2.5 Explained by on Road, Mobile and Stationary Sources, Environmental Science and Technology. 2014, 48 (3), pp 1736–1744
· Reyes, J., H. Hubbard, J. Pleil, and M. L. Serre, Mass Fraction Estimation of PAH Across North Carolina. In preparation.
· Reyes, J., 2014. Evaluation and Blending of Regionalized CMAQ and Observed Data for Ambient PM2.5 Concentrations, EPA-RTP Environmental Public Health Division Work in Progress Seminar. RTP, NC, USA. April 2.
· Reyes, J., 2013. Two sources are better than one. Estimating PM2.5 from observation and model outputs, UNC ENVR 400: In-house Seminar Series – Fall 2013, Chapel Hill, NC, USA. October 2.
· Reyes, J., 2012. Incorporating Mobile and Point Sources with General Knowledge to Estimate Yearly PM2.5, UNC-BMElab Seminar Series – Spring 2012, Chapel Hill, NC, USA. February 29.
· Reyes, J., 2011. Using Land Use Regression as a Mean Trend in the Estimation of Yearly PM2.5 Across the United States, Interdisciplinary Environmental Health Research Symposia hosted by the UNC-CH Center for Environmental Health and Susceptibility, Poster Presentation, Chapel Hill, NC, USA. November 14.
· Reyes, J., 2007. Using Density Functional Theory Calculations to Estimate Radiative Forcing and Heat Capacity of CH3OCHFCF3, REU Summer Program, hosted by The University of Arizona Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering, Tucson, AZ, USA. July 27.