PhD student, 2009-present
Department of Environmental
Sciences and Engineering
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7431
Room: 14 Rosenau Hall
Phone: 919 966 1095
- PhD student, Candidate in
Environmental Sciences and Engineering. Research Advisor: Dr.
Marc Serre. (2009-present)
- MS, Biological Engineering,
University of Arkansas. Research Advisor: Dr. Scott
- M Tech, Energy Studies, Indian
Institute of Technology, Delhi. Research Advisor: Dr. G. N. Tiwari.
- B E, Agricultural Engineering,
Collage of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur.
- Space/Time Modeling and Mapping of
- Environmental Exposure and Risk
- Bayesian Maximum Entropy (BME)
Application to Environmental Modeling
- Impact of Global Warming and Risk
- Integration of Engineering and
- Research Assistant, Environmental
Sciences & Engineering, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC:
January 2009 - onward
- Research Analyst, The Odum School of
Ecology, University of Georgia, Athens, GA: 2007-2008
Honors and Awards
- Travel Grant: 2006. Sackler Colloquia
of the National Academy of Sciences (NAS)
- Travel Grant: 2005. University of
Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR
- Fellowship: 2000- 2001. Govt. of
India, Ministry of Human Resources.
- Certificate of Merit: Bachelor of
Engineering in Agricultural Engineering,
- Jat, Prahlad, G.S. Osborn, and S.R.
Pinson. 2006. Fissure resistance sensitivity analysis for genetic
improvement in rice. Poster Presentation at National Academy of Sciences
- Jat, Prahlad, and G.S. Osborn. 2005.
Role of maximum moisture gradient in rice endosperm fissuring. Rice field
day, University of Arkansas Extension center, Stuttgart, AR.
- Jat, Prahlad and G.S. Osborn. 2005.
Critical moisture gradient for endosperm fissuring. ASABE International
Annual Meeting, Tampa, Florida.
- Space/time Mapping of Air Pollutants
in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Burden of Disease due to Exposure to
Air Pollutant in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
UNC || BMElab