Masterís student, 2012 - present
Department of Environmental Sciences and
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7431
Room: 15 Rosenau Hall
Cell: (910) 232.8845
- Sensitivity analysis of Eulerian atmospheric models (CMAQ, CAMx)
- Primary and secondary PM2.5 from transportation
- Regional transportation policy and planning
- Traffic simulation and travel demand modeling
- Large-scale, parallelized scientific computing
- Land Use
Regression (LUR) modeling
- Space/Time Modeling and Mapping of Environmental
Research & Professional Activities
- Graduate Research Fellow at the Center
for Environmental Modeling for Policy Development, UNC Institute for the
Environment, Chapel Hill, NC (2012 - ).
- Occupancy Analyst, BRIDGE Housing
Corporation, San Francisco, CA (2009 - 2012).
- Teaching Assistant, Department of
Carolina State University Raleigh, NC (2007 - 2008).
- Research Assistant,
Department of Environmental Engineering, North Carolina State University Raleigh, NC (2007 - 2008).