Department of Environmental Sciences and
Department of City
and Regional Planning
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7431
Room: 12 Rosenau Hall
Phone: (919) 843-5786
- MSPH student, Environmental Sciences and Engineering.
Research Advisor: Dr.
Marc Serre (2011-present)
- MCRP student, City and Regional Planning. Land Use
and Environmental Planning Specialization.
- BARCH, Architecture and Urban Studies, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY. 2008.
- Bayesian Maximum Entropy (BME) Analysis and Temporal Geographic Information
- Land Use Regression Modeling
- Modeling of Surface and Groundwater Contamination
- Spatial Epidemiology and Human Health Risk Assessment
- Integration of Environmental Public Health Policy and Land
Health Impacts of Urban Development and Municipal Water and Sanitation
- Natural Disaster and Hazard
Mitigation, Environmental and Public Health Aspects
Research & Professional Activities
- Analyst, Strategic Analysis and Reporting, UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health,
Chapel Hill, NC, Aug 2011 – Present.
- Research Assistant, Understanding Rural Vulnerability to
Natural Hazards Project, UNC Institute
for the Environment and NC Institute
for Public Health, Chapel Hill, NC, Dec 2010 – Aug 2011.
- Research and Policy Intern, Data Analysis of Renter Survey
on Affordability and Healthy Housing Issues, DataCenter, Oakland, CA, Jun 2011 –
- AmeriCorps VISTA in Food Resource Development, Capital Area Food Bank of Texas,
Austin, TX, Nov 2008 – Oct 2009.
- Rogers-Eubanks Road Community Project, Trash Assessment
and Mapping, Daniel A. Okun
Chapter of Engineers without Borders, Chapel Hill, NC, Sep 2010 – May
- Hurricane Katrina Structural Damage Survey,
Service-Learning Trip, Cornell
University, New Orleans, LA, Oct 2006.
- International Service in Housing and Community
Development, Bridges to
Community, Nicaragua, two-week trips in 2004, 2005, 2006.