Nicholas M. Didow, Ph.D.
Nicholas M. Didow has been a faculty member in the Marketing Department at Kenan-Flagler Business School since 1979. In 1999 he was appointed director of the new pan-university Carolina Center for Public Service. He is the author of more than thirty scholarly articles, research papers, books, and industry monographs.
He is frequently quoted in the trade and popular press on a variety of marketing issues and, more generally, social trends and emerging issues facing the people of North Carolina and beyond.
· Banking and Financial Services
· Consumer Behavior and Demographic Trends
· Product Scares, Recalls, and Crisis Management
· Marketing and Marketing Strategy
· Public Service and University Engagement
· School Board Leadership and School Reform