Henry R. Lesesne, M.D.
Born in Atlanta, Georgia and educated at Vanderbilt University and The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Dr. Lesesne has been on the faculty of the medical school since 1973. He has conducted research on the human digestive system and has published extensively in the field. He travels to Kenya and Malaysia annually to conduct continuing medical education seminars to medical missionaries in those countries.
He has a keen interest in the spiritual aspects of health and healing.
· Aging and the Digestive System
· The Importance of the Spiritual in Health and Healing
· Laughter as Medicine
· Addiction in (the Elderly, Children) Anyone
· Complementary Alternative Medicine: Is It For You?
· What's New with #2: Colon Changes and Geriatrics
· Medical Heroes Worth Knowing
· Alcoholism--It Can Be Licked!
· Is God Good for Your Health?