Scott Madry, Ph.D.
Scott Madry is a well known expert in the applications and integration of geoinformatics technologies. He has been a senior project manager at the Institute for Technology Development's Space Remote sensing Center, NASA Stennis Space Center, and the senior associate director of the Rutgers University Center for Remote Sensing and Spatial Analysis.
Madry is a professor on the resident faculty of the International Space University in Strasbourg, France. He has given more than 120 short courses and continuing education programs in more than 15 countries. Some of his research was featured in the 1991 McGraw-Hill Yearbook of Science and Technology.
· Where are you, and how do you know? The NAVSTAR Global Positioning System
· Geomatics, the Integration of Spatial Analysis for the 21st Century
· Satellite Remote Sensing of the Earth
· Geographic Information Systems, the Revolution in Analyzing Our World
· A Personal View of History: A Week in Beijing during Tiananmen Square
· Twenty Years of Archaeological Research in Burgundy, France
· Gorillas in the Bits: Using advanced satellite remote sensing and Geographic Information Systems for Research and Preservation of the endangered Mountain Gorillas of Africa