Speakers By Name|
Michael McFee, M.A.
Michael McFee has published six collections of poetry: Earthly, Colander, To See, Sad Girl Sitting on a Running Board, Vanishing Acts, and Plain Air. As a professor of English in the College of Arts and Sciences, he teaches poetry writing and contemporary North Carolina literature.
McFee has also edited two anthologies of literature, This is Where We Live: Short Stories by 25 Contemporary North Carolina Writers and The Language They Speak Is Things to Eat: Poems by 15 Contemporary North Carolina Poets.
· Contemporary North Carolina Literature (Fiction and Poetry)
· A Reading from The Language They Speak Is Things to Eat
· A Reading of Original Poetry
· Featured in Winter 2002 endeavors "Notes on a Napkin"
· Hear McFee read his poems.