William R. Meyer, M.D.
William Meyer conducts research aimed at solving clinical problems in reproductive endocrinology and infertility. As Clinical Director of the Assisted Reproductive Technologies Program, he has recently published an article on endometrial maturation that the medical community has lauded as an outstanding contribution to the study of human reproduction.
Meyer oversees much of the clinical research in menopause as director of the Midlife Health Clinic. Other interests include athletes and their hormonal disturbances, fibroids, endometriosis and polycystic ovarian syndrome.
· Fibroids: Diagnosis and Treatment
· Endometriosis: Diagnosis and Treatment
· Menopause: Treatment Options
· Controversies in Infertility Treatment
· New Treatment in Inferility Therapy