Peter S. White, Ph.D.
Peter White is professor of biology in the College of Arts and Sciences and director of the North Carolina Botanical Garden, a regional center for research, conservation, and interpretation of native plants. "The North Carolina Botanical Garden proclaims the importance of plant diversity and conservation."
· From the Appalachians to the Coastal Plain: North Carolina's Rich Wildflowers and Ecology
· Invasive Plants, Horticulture, and Conservation Gardening
· The Conservation Garden
· Venus Fly Trap and Other Stories of North Carolina's Unique Plants
· A Natural History of Robert Frost
· The Bartrams and Quaker Botany
· Teeming with Life: The All Taxa Biological Inventory in Great Smoky Mountains National Park