Material & Disbursement Services (MSD)
Effective Date: 03/01/1998
Last Modified Date: 02/04/2004
Request a "Survey of Air Conditioning" from the Facilities Services Work Management Office. Facilities Services designers prepare an estimate based on the information submitted on the Facilities Management Request. Once funding is approved, the unit may be purchased.
- Follow the instructions printed on the back of the Facilities Management Request form (see FSD Appendix 1; the form may also be obtained by calling 962-1220).
- Submit completed request to: Work Management Office, Giles F. Horney Building, CB #1800, Carolina Campus.
- A Facilities Services designer completes a cost estimate based on the information supplied in the request form.
- Work Management returns the completed estimate and funding document to the department for review. To proceed with the job, the department completes the funding document and submits it to the Work Management Office.
- After receipt of funding document, the Work Management Office initiates the job.
See also MSD Policy 42, Purchase of Air Conditioning Units
Return to Material & Disbursement Services Section Contents
Return to Business Manual Table of Contents