Bull’s Head Bookshop


The Bull’s Head Bookshop has been around since 1925. Its first residence was in Professor Howard Mumford Jones’s ordinary office, then in the basement of the Louis Round Wilson Library, and now in Daniels Building, which also houses the Student Stores. All along the way, the Bull’s Head has gladly accepted its calling to supply the University community with all types of books and a place to sit and read them. The Bull’s Head features readings by famous authors, faculty and students as well as special events.