Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
Downloadable Lecture Notes and Assorted Papers, by Subject Area
- Pseudodifferential operators, Fourier integral operators,
and microlocal analysis.
- Singular integral operators and PDE on rough domains.
- Wave propagation.
- Spectral theory and harmonic analysis of the Laplacian and other
elliptic operators, including Fourier inversion.
- Elliptic equations, Dirichlet problems, Green functions, etc.
- Diffusion processes and other random processes.
- Quantum chaos and other connections with quantum theory.
- Seminar talks and various AMS talks.
- Linear algebra notes.
- Functional Analysis course.
- Classical Fourier Analysis, sometimes with a modern perspective.
- Complex Analysis course.
- Math 521-522, basic undergraduate analysis (advanced calculus).
- Math 524, second semester ODE.
- Math 653, beginning graduate analysis.
- Differential Geometry, Riemann surfaces, CR-manifolds, index theory.
- Elementary Geometry notes.
- Lie Groups and representation theory.
- Special Functions.
- Euler and Navier-Stokes equations.
- PDE course.
- Computer notes: numerics and graphics.
Some of these notes are also available on
AMS Open Math Notes.