210 Pittsboro Street, Campus Box 6210
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-6210
(919) 962-2091 FAX: (919) 962-2279
|Not for publication||Nov. 3, 1998 No. 817|
Faculty Council agenda
3 p.m. Friday, Nov. 6
Wilson Library Assembly Room
1. Memorial resolution for Joseph C. Sloane, professor emeritus of art.
2. Chancellor Michael Hookers remarks and question period.
3. Faculty Chair Pete Andrews remarks.
4. Annual report of the research committee. Professor James Leloudis for Professor Arne Kalleberg, chair.
5. Recommendations of the UNC-CH Copyright Committee. Four resolutions to endorse:
6. Closed session Committee on Honorary Degrees and Special Awards. (Permitted under the N.C. Open Meetings Law.)
7. Return to open session.
Web site: All documents about the council are posted at www.unc.edu/faculty/faccoun/.
- 30 -
Contact: Mike McFarland