210 Pittsboro Street, Campus Box 6210
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-6210
(919) 962-2091 FAX: (919) 962-2279
|Not for publication||Oct. 6, 1998 -- No. 728|
Friday, Oct. 9, 3 p.m.
103 Bingham Hall (note new location)
Faculty Council agenda
1. Remarks by Chancellor Hooker. The chancellor invites questions or comments on any topic.
2. Proposal to Establish an M.A. Degree Program in Russian/East European Studies. Professor Laura Janda.
3. Annual Report of the Faculty Grievance Committee. Professor John Rubin, chair.
4. Resolution to request a study of introducing mediation into the faculty conflict resolution process.
5. Recommendations of the UNC-CH Copyright Committee. Professor Robert Peet, chair.
Resolution to establish a standing committee on copyright.
Resolution to endorse creation of an Office of Scholarly Communication.
6. Status of Task Force on Enrollment Planning. Provost Richard Richardson, chair.
- 30 -
Note: All documents relating to each meeting of the Faculty Council are posted on the Faculty Governance World Wide Web site: www.unc.edu/faculty/faccoun/.
Next meeting: Nov. 6.
Contact: Mike McFarland