210 Pittsboro Street, Campus Box 6210
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-6210
(919) 962-2091 FAX: (919) 962-2279
|For immediate use||
Nov. 15, 2000 -- No. 611
Not for publication
Faculty Council meeting agenda
Friday, Nov. 17, 3 p.m.
Assembly Room, second floor, Wilson Library
Chancellor James Moeser and Faculty Chair Sue Estroff will preside.
• Call to order
• Memorial resolutions for George B. Daniel, professor of French emeritus, and Godfrey.Hochbaum, professor of health behavior and health education emeritus.
• Chancellor’s remarks/question time. Moeser invites questions, comment on any topic.
•. Sue Estroff, faculty chair
• Annual report of the Faculty Athletics Committee, Professor Richard Rosen, chair
• Issues related to the impact of construction on campus life
• Faculty and staff benefits issues, JoAnne Pitz, director of benefits
• Topics raised by council members
• Distinguished Alumni Awards
- 30 -
Note: Documents about the Faculty Council are at www.unc.edu/faculty/faccoun/
Other meetings are scheduled Jan. 19, 2001, Feb. 16, March 23 and April 20.
Contact: Mike McFarland