NC OPT-ED Programs
Additional Program Opportunities
NC OPT-ED has developed a collaborative relationship with NCTABS, which seeks to support and prepare community college underrepresented minority (URM) students to enroll in and complete undergraduate study in one of the science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) disciplines. The NCTABS program is an integral part of the pathways to success for entering the professoriate.
While NCTABS in not an official NC OPT-ED Alliance member, collaboration between the programs bridges the missing link for students who do not directly enter undergraduate education. The hope is that through the collaboration the results of each program will be enhanced.
- Durham Technical Community College
- Fayetteville Technical Community College
- Guilford Technical Community College
- Halifax Community College
- Mitchell Community College
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
- North Carolina Central University
- Piedmont Community College
- Pitt Community College
- University of North Carolina at Pembroke
- Wayne Community College