You are invited to attend a Sakai Project Site demo! Seating is limited to 20 so please register.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
10:30 - 11:45 am
Monday, January 5, 2009
Learn how you can use Sakai Project Sites to:
- streamline committee work for academic programs or new hires,
- collect evidence for accreditation purposes,
- collaborate with editors on book chapters and manuscripts,
- track work you are conducting for grant purposes,
- manage organization communications and documents,
- conduct research with colleagues at other institutions.
If you wish to pilot Sakai for project collaboration, we ask only that you participate in the formal assessment of how well it worked for you!