Join us from the comfort of your home or office computer for an introductory overview of Sakai!
We’ll cover 5 Big Ideas central to Sakai. We’ll log in to UNC’s Sakai environment, peek into sites, demo tools, and do our best to answer your questions afterward. All in one hour!
The session is open to all interested UNC faculty, staff, and students. “Seating” is limited so please register.
Sign me up!
Tuesday, December 15
11 am - noon
Register for the 12/15 webinar: 5 Big Ideas!
Monday, December 21
9 am - 10 am
Register for 12/21 webinar: 5 Big Ideas!
A few disclaimers:
- Prior to the session, you will receive the URL & instructions
- If you want to hear and speak, you’ll need one of the following:
- computer with speakers and a microphone OR
- a headset with a noise-canceling microphone
- These are our first Sakai webinars — so let’s agree to collectively embrace any technical difficulties that emerge and aim to grow from the learning experience.
Hope to see you there!