This is the fourth in our five-part series called, “Sakai 5 Big Ideas.”
In a single Sakai site, you can have content that is private to the site members only while making other content publicly viewable.
Why might you want to do this? What are the advantages?
- Streamline management of materials: all content is located within a single site
- Serve multiple audiences with a single site
- Grant evaluators, reviewers, experts in your field, class project sponsors, etc.
- Publish selected materials for public review and consumption
- Keep sensitive data private and protected
See it in action in under 3 minutes!
Tell us how you’re using the public content functionality! We want to share your good ideas with others on our campus.