2017 in video
It’s been a busy year at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
We’ve had national championships, launched a $4.25 billion fundraising campaign and brought the arts to every corner of campus. We met new students in August and reflected on the journeys of our graduating Tar Heels in May.
Take a look back at some of our favorite and most popular videos of 2017.
- A dog in the dugout
- No ceiling on celebration
- A day in the life | CNN Anchor and Carolina alumnus Brooke Baldwin
- From one field to another
- A week to welcome Tar Heels home
- Carolina’s class of 2017 turns its tassels
- Ten years of impact
- Day in the life | Orientation leader
- A snowy day at the Old Well
- Arts everywhere | The Campus Keys Project
- More than just a game
- 360 video | Stick sculptures at the Ackland Art Museum
- Coach Dean Smith Collection debuts at Wilson Library
- For All Kind: The Campaign for Carolina
- Year in the life | Will Hefner
Videos by Rob Holliday, Aaron Moger, Carly Swain, Melanie Busbee and Brandon Bieltz, University Communications
Published Dec. 29, 2017