Monday, March 28, 2005

Holding Pattern

All anyone can talk about around the Hill right now is the tournament...

How's your pool? What's up with Jawad? What's our chances? Is Michigan State going to give us trouble? What do you think of Illinois? Do you think Raymond will leave?...Actually, I'm the one starting the conversations.

So, with those in mind, let's see what other topics we can swell up today.

**This is straight up Naste'! Burger King has way crossed the line...Check this out...Forget the bacon and the 47 grams of fat...Woof, this thing is monstrous...Don't sit next to me after eating that thing...yes, "thing".

But what's more gross to me is that people actually think that LeBron James is actually hitting those jumpers in the Powerade commercial...I'm serious...Check this out from AdFreak...God damn, people, wake the hell up.

**Yes, blogs are changing the way we're viewing media...Wake up, right!...Fred Stutzman threw this article from Yahoo! up on the board today. The article is entitled "N.C Paper Uses Blogs to Reach Readers." Read up on it here.

By the way,...Yo Fred!...Where's the pics from Syracuse?...C'mon for crying out loud!...Psyche, get back safe, alright.

Well, this has been the hot topic in our circle, and it proves again how much readership is changing. Check out the tidbit on the Chris Paul unsportsmanlike behavior tidbit in the story...Fellas, I love what you're doing at the Greensboro News & Record, but you better start blogging about it because there are a lot of writers are all over it.

By the way, I'm having a blast reading feeds in my Feedreader now. I don't know about you, but for my news, I'm hitting up blogs.

Hit me up with your thoughts with this one...I've been asked in forums the question about "How online media viewing habits are changing?"...I'd love to hear your opinions on it. Hit me up.

Launchin',
IronDog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home