|EVALUATION OF SOCIAL COGNITION ASSESSMENT IN EARLY PSYCHOSIS (ESCAEP)
We are looking for research participants!
You may be eligible if you:
- Are between the ages of 18 and 35
- Have been diagnosed with schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, schizophreniform disorder, or psychosis NOS
- Started receiving treatment for this disorder within the past five years
- Have no diagnosis of a serious neurological disorder (i.e. seizures)
- Have no history of substance dependence in the last six months
Participants will be asked to complete a series of tasks involving attention, memory, problem-solving, emotion perception, empathy, and role plays. Participation in the study will last approximately 10 hours total, and will consist of up to 3 visits. You will receive $15/hr for your participation and you will be reimbursed $5 per visit to help offset the cost of travel to/from sessions.
To find out more about this study, please call Kelsey Ludwig at (919) 962-4234, or email Kelsey_Ludwig@med.unc.edu
Back to research