George J. Knafl, Ph.D.
Analyzing Longitudinal Data
Details of paper in Research in Nursing & Health.
Knafl GJ, Beeber L, Schwartz TA.
A Stategy for Selecting among Alternative Models for Continuous Longitudinal Data.
Research in Nursing & Health, 35, 647-658. doi: 10.1002/nur.21508.
- PDF copy of the abstract of the paper:
- Internet source for the smoking data analyzed in the paper:
SAS code for generating reported analyses.
Use of the code is limited as indicated in the documentation for the code. For permission
for other uses, contact
All rights reserved. No warranties granted, explicit or implicit. Versions of macros available here
were those used to compute the reported results. For the latest versions of those macros, see
SAS software. Requires Base SAS, SAS/STAT, and PROC IML.
Internet Explorer does not always download SAS code and data files correctly. To get around this, right click on the file and use the Save target as option.
- SAS macro for computing likelihood cross-validation (LCV) scores for linear mixed models:
Documentation provided at the beginning of the code.
- SAS code used to load in the smoking data:
- SAS code used to generate reported analyses of the smoking data: