Jeremy L. Marzuola |
Linear Algebra and Ordinary Differential Equations
Instructor: Jeremy Louis Marzuola
TA: Ryo Moore
Semester: Fall 2011
When: TuTh 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM
Where: Phillips Hall 265
My office hours are TuTh 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM in Phillips Hall 324D.
Ryo Moore's office hour is Mo 3:00-3:50 PM in Phillips Hall 409.
Math 233 or equivalent.
W. Boyce and R. DiPrima. Elementary Differential Equations -
Custom Edition. Ninth Edition, John Wiley and Sons.
The course syllabus can be found here in PDF.
Grades will be based on weekly homework assignments (25%), two
midterm exams (20%) and one comprehensive final
Late homework assignments will not be accepted, though the two lowest
homework scores from the semester will be dropped in the calculation
of final grades.
- HW1 - Part 1, HW1 - Part 2. Due September 1st,
- HW2 - Part 1, HW2 - Part 2. Due September 8th,
- HW3 - Part 1, HW3 - Part 2. Due September 15th,
- HW4 - Part 1, HW4 - Part 2. Due September 22nd,
- HW5 - Part 1, HW5 - Part 2, HW5 - Part 3.
Due October 6th,
- HW6 - Part 1, HW6 - Part 2.
Due October 13th,
- HW7 - Part 1, HW7 - Part 2, HW7 - Part 3.
Due October 25th,
2011. Note: Special Late due date due to Fall Break.
- HW8 - Part 1, HW8 - Part 2, HW8 - Part 3. Due
November 10th, 2011.
- HW9 - Part 1, HW9 - Part 2. Due
November 17th, 2011.
- HW10 - Part 1, HW10 - Part 2. Due
November 22nd, 2011. Note: Special early due date due to
- HW11 - Part 1, HW11 - Part 2. Due
December 1st, 2011. Note: Last homework assignment for the semester.
- The Midterm Exams will be 75 minutes long and scheduled in class
on September 29th and November 3rd, 2011.
- The Final Exam will be comprehensive and will be held on
Thursday, December 15th, 2011 at 8:00 AM.