22 May 2011
Mini Breeding Bird Surveys
Orange, Chatham, and Durham Counties
Logging into an MBBS account on eBird
go to eBird.org
on the eBird home page, click on "My eBird" (tab near the top right)
on the "Sign In" page, enter the appropriate user name ...
next enter the password ...
- for Orange County ... mbbsorangenc
- for Chatham County ... mbbschathamn (notice there is no "c" at
the end, because eBird limits usernames to 12 characters!)
- for Durham County ... mbbsdurhamnc
check the box for "Remember me" (if you want to)
click on Sign In
- for all three counties ... mbbsnc
the next page is the appropriate MBBS account summary ...
to see a list of our surveys ...
- "total species" is the number ever recorded in all years
- "total checklists" is the number of surveys in all years
to see the numbers of each species in a survey ...
- on the righthand side, click "Manage My Observations"
- find a survey and click "View or edit" (to the right)
- you can also edit any errors in your own lists
- you can view anybody's list (please be careful not change any but your