Client Services and Networking
Jason Li currently supervises OASIS's Client Services and Networking division. The main responsibilities of this office:
- Maintain and manage the College network system.
- Coordinate UNC computing resources, thereby providing a single point of contact for the end user.
- Provide on-site visitation to the user's office to provide personal services for computer related problems. This include software and hardware installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
To receive assistance from Client Services submit a service request.
Jacques Morin currently supervises OASIS's Academic Technology Division. The main responsibilities of this office:
- Help faculty consider how instructional technology can enhance their instructional goals;
- Assist faculty in the identification and development of innovative instructional strategies involving technology;
- Promote the awareness of instructional technology resources available to members of the College;
- Provide instructional support, consultations, training, and documentation which serve the College's technology-related needs;
Some of the specific services we provide are Website consultations, multimedia production and design, documentation upon request, applications training, Blackboard training, video conferencing, and other equipment checkout.
If you are interested in any of these services, please read more information about us or submit a service request at http://oasis.unc.edu/remedy.
ADVERSE WEATHER, VACATION, AND WORK-AT-HOME POLICIES
VIEW SOFTWARE SECURE VIDEO
You will need Real Player to view video. Click here if you need Real Player.
Sean Semone currently supervises OASIS's Application Development Group. The main responsibilities of this office are to:
- Identify and develop applications that widely benefit instructors, administrators and staff within the College
- Help faculty, administration and staff consider how technology could effectively address their pedagogical and administrative objectives
- Provide consultations, training, documentation, support and outsourcing pointers which serve the College's technology-related needs
If you are interested in any of these services, please read more information about us or contact Sean Semone at <email@example.com>.
Tonya Pope currently supervises OASIS's Departmental Services. The main responsibilities of this office are:
- Facilitate Carolina Computer Initiative (CCI) program for supported departments
- Collaborate with other IT departments on campus to maintain and improve technology solutions in the College of Arts & Sciences
- Manage human resources for OASIS employees (View example of an employee TIMESHEET). (Link to HR)
- Provide purchasing services for OASIS employees and by extension, OASIS clients (Purchasing instructions for OASIS employees)
- Oversee accounting services for OASIS
- Direct and develop departmental administrative-related operations and procedures (view Staff Meeting minutes)
Created on 2003-10-31
Updated on 2005-08-01