Part of OASIS' responsibility to the College is to provide ample documentation for services we provide. We provide documentation produced in-house for all members of the College and a variety of links to outside articles on instructional technology and web authoring. Our in-house documentation is organized into the following areas:
- For All Users - this information is applicable to all faculty and staff of the College.
- For Instructors and Advisors - this information is specifically designed to help instructors and advisors in the College.
- OASIS Library - OASIS provides an library of books on various technologies which can be checked out.
- Video Conferencing - extensive information on video conferencing services provided by OASIS to the College
- Administrative Systems - documentation on administrative systems developed by OASIS for the College
- JCUE Documentation - documentation on how to use the technological resources available in classrooms in the Johnston Center for Undergraduate Excellence (JCUE), located in Graham Memorial Hall.
- Computer-Based Training - information and a link to the Computer-Based Training program with Carolina's Information Technology Services (ITS).
- OASIS Reference List- a comprehensive list of OASIS departments, their functions, and a breakdown of specific services. Also contains information on general campus resources.