The UNC Institute on Implementation Science Virtual Event will include international speakers on topics of Implementation Practice Skills and Competencies and Supporting Implementation during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
*Click HERE to register for this free virtual session.
- Welcome and Introduction to New Practice Resources
- Implementation Practice: Skills and Competencies
- Leading with Principles: Reflections on Supporting Implementation during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How is our practice changing during the pandemic?
- What principles are we relying on?
- What skills and competencies seem most important now?
- What are we learning and observing from the communities and systems we work in?
- What will we carry with us in a post-pandemic world?
- Closing and Preview of December Implementation Institute
Bianca Albers, Chair of the European Implementation Collaborative
Katie Burke, Senior Manager, Centre for Effective Services
Sarah Verbiest, Director of Jordan Institute for Families, UNC SSW
Allison Metz, Director of National Implementation Research Network and Implementation Division Lead, FPG Child Development Institute
Details related to the in-person UNC Institute on Implementation Science in December 2020 can be found here.