fbpx
Around Campus

Thank you, Carolina employees

"Over the past several months, your dedication to your work has been on display in a variety of ways, and I am grateful for how you continue to go above and beyond in service of our University."

Dear faculty and staff,

Today, as we celebrate Employee Appreciation Day, I want to thank you and every single Carolina employee across our campus for the tremendous work you do each day. Over the past several months, your dedication to your work has been on display in a variety of ways, and I am grateful for how you continue to go above and beyond in service of our University. Thank you for the passion and love you have for our students and for the community as a whole.

I recognize that many of you are feeling additional stress due to the pandemic, while taking care of family members at home and new responsibilities at work. Although many of us are physically apart, we share a common desire to have an impact on our world. And I want you to know that your work is making a difference. Our University could not continue its critical mission of teaching, research and service to our state without your commitment and aspiration to be the leading global public research university in the nation.

I hope you will watch the video above and feel the heartfelt thanks and gratitude expressed by leaders across campus.

Thank you,

Kevin M. Guskiewicz
Chancellor