Syptoms: No movement of display.
- For some reason the electrical / factory-default adjustment was way off giving the unit a very small range. Assuming that no one had fiddled with it, it must have been caused by years of electrical drift.
- There was some binding preventing smooth travel of the cup.
- With zero pressure the input AI0 to the LabJack was 2.3 volts, leaving very little range.
After trimmer adjustment it was down to -0.51 volts.
Visual Basic ToothAbrasion.exe Windows:
Sample Defaults File:
- Download the zipped folder.
- Install the package by running its "setup.exe" application.
- Find out where Windows installed the program by right cliking the program shortcut in the "Start" menu.
- Download the defaults file: "ToothAbrasionDFT.txt".
- Copy it into the same folder where the "ToothAbrasion.exe" application is located.
2005 April 18
Last updated 2014 July 01