Innovate for all
Carolina innovators are helping to solve some of the world’s biggest problems. Through their ingenuity, they provide economic and social value in North Carolina and beyond: creating jobs, finding cures, combatting diseases, fighting poverty, eliminating hunger, providing clean water and promoting social justice.
Innovate Carolina is a cross-campus alliance of people and programs that helps UNC-Chapel Hill students, faculty and alumni turn their ideas into innovations that improve how people work and live. Led by the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Economic Development, Innovate Carolina ensures that people at UNC-Chapel Hill have the knowledge, tools and resources they need to put their ideas into action.
Now it’s time to take the next step on your own innovation journey. Get involved in the Innovate Carolina Network and learn how you can:
- Take a course in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Get funding to advance a novel idea.
- Start a venture, whether commercial or non-profit in nature.
- Find a workspace, such as an incubator, makerspace or lab.
- Explore competitions and gain recognition for your innovation.
- Commercialize research and bring inventions, discoveries and technologies to market.