fbpx
University News

Year-end message from Chancellor Kevin M. Guskiewicz

As the academic semester comes to a close, Chancellor Kevin M. Guskiewicz thanks the Carolina community for its hard work, dedication and commitment during the most difficult of circumstances. 

Press the play button to watch the video

Dear Carolina Community,

As the academic semester comes to a close, I want to thank you for your hard work, dedication and commitment during the most difficult of circumstances. In this brief video message, I share my appreciation for all you have endured and recognize a few of our accomplishments together. Congratulations on reaching the finish line.

As we look at the COVID-19 numbers across the country, I am worried about the impact this virus will continue to have on our community. I urge you to continue following the community standards wherever you are for the safety of your loved ones.

During this winter break, I will be working with my leadership team and representatives from our faculty, students and staff to prepare for the spring semester. We will continue to send more details in the days and weeks to come.

I hope everyone takes time to rest and safely enjoy the Thanksgiving Day weekend.

Sincerely,

Kevin M. Guskiewicz
Chancellor